The DL251 from MIDAS is a 5U 19″ rackmount fixed-configuration I/O unit with forty-eight microphone/line inputs and sixteen line outputs. Limited to analog connections, the unit provides a more cost-effective solution for those not needing the flexibility of MIDAS modular I/O hardware.
MIDI (In, Out, Thru) connectors and an Ethernet control port are fitted as standard. Three AES50 ports handle the (n+1) redundant digital audio interface. The DL251 is capable of being switched between 96 kHz and 48 kHz via the front panel.
A rear panel “Mute All Outputs” button is provided for aiding in onstage re-patching. The unit is also equipped with dual-redundant, universal power supplies.
- Fixed Format I/O unit compatible with all MIDAS digital audio consoles
- Forty-eight remote control microphone/line audio inputs, fixed configuration
- Sixteen audio line outputs, fixed configuration
- Switchable between 96 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates
- MIDI In, Out and Thru
- Three AES50 ports
- Ethernet control port (using MIDAS protocols)
- Dual-redundant PSUs
- Digital snake and distribution network component – can be used as part of a standalone digital snake
- 48 audio input x 16 audio output configuration for snake applications
- 5U 19″ rack-mountable form factor