The ground breaking PRO2C features 64 simultaneous input channels with 8 award-winning MIDAS Microphone Preamplifiers and 27 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses. Like all PRO Series consoles, the PRO2C features managed latency and 40 bit floating point processing precision. Designed for use in high-profile live sound applications, the PRO2C sets a new standard of performance and portability in a compact digital console form factor.
AES50 audio networking technology allows the PRO2C to dynamically assign up to 156 inputs and 164 outputs at 96 kHz sample rate to any of its input channels and bus outputs on a scene-by-scene basis. This high level of connectivity, coupled with the large channel and bus counts, makes the PRO2C equally at home in theatres and clubs as it is in live concert touring, outside broadcast and music festivals.
- Compact live performance digital console control centre with up to 64 simultaneous input channels
- 8 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- 27 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 156 inputs and 164 outputs @ 96 kHz sample rate
- Advanced MCA (mix control association) channel control and navigation
- 8 VCA (variable control association) and 6 POPulation groups
- Up to 28 assignable 1/3 octave KLARK TEKNIK DN370 graphic equalisers
- Up to 6 multi-channel digital signal processing effects engines
- 20 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 15” full colour TFT display screen
- Fully interpolated touch sensitive controls
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS MIXTENDER App for iPad*
- Dual redundant auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supplies
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.