The MIDAS PRO Series has become established as the industry standard on live concert tours and the road-proven PRO6 featuring 64 simultaneous input channels and 35 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses, shares the familiarity of a common user interface and workflow with PRO3 and PRO9. Like all PRO Series consoles, the PRO6 features managed latency and 40 bit floating point processing precision. PRO6 sets the standard of performance in high-profile live sound applications and is a truly impressive digital control surface for the engineer whose very livelihood depends on both unparalleled functionality and reliability.
HyperMAC and AES50 audio networking technologies allow the PRO6 to dynamically assign up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs at 96 kHz sampling rate to any of its input channels and bus outputs on a scene-by-scene basis. This high level of connectivity, coupled with the large channel and bus counts, makes the PRO6 equally at home in theatres and symphony halls as it is in live concert touring, outside broadcast and music festivals.
- Live performance digital console control centre with up to 64 simultaneous input channels
- 35 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- HyperMAC and AES50 networking allows up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs @ 96 kHz sample rate
- HyperMAC router with 192 bidirectional channels over copper and optical fibre
- Provides dual redundant snake connection to DL371PRO6 Audio System Engine
- Snake connections up to 500 m with optical fibre or 100 m with CAT5/5e cable
- 10 VCA (variable control association) and 6 POPulation groups
- Up to 36 assignable 1/3 octave KLARK TEKNIK DN370 graphic equalisers
- Up to 8 multi-channel digital signal processing effects engines
- 29 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- 2 daylight viewable 15” full colour TFT display screens
- Fully interpolated touch sensitive controls
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS MIXTENDER App for iPad*
- Three bay auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply with N+1 redundancy
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.