The MIDAS PRO Series family moves up a gear with the PRO X control centre and the industry-changing NEUTRON Audio System Engine. Featuring 168 simultaneous input channels and 99 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses, the PRO X sets a new performance benchmark in high-profile live sound applications and is a truly impressive digital control surface for the engineer whose very livelihood depends on both unparalleled functionality and reliability. Like all PRO Series consoles, the PRO X features managed latency and 40 bit floating point processing precision.
HyperMAC and AES50 audio networking technologies allow the PRO X to dynamically assign up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs at 96 kHz sampling rate to any of its input channels and bus outputs on a scene-by-scene basis. This high level of connectivity, coupled with the large channel and bus counts, makes the PRO X equally at home in theatres and symphony halls as it is in live concert touring, outside broadcast and music festivals.
- Live performance digital console control centre with up to 168 simultaneous inputs
- 99 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- HyperMAC and AES50 networking allows up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs @ 96 kHz Sample Rate
- HyperMAC router with 192 bidirectional channels over copper and optical fibre
- Provides dual redundant snake connection to the NEUTRON Audio System Engine
- Snake connections up to 500 m with optical fibre or 100 m with CAT5/5e cable
- 10 VCA (variable control association) and 8 POPulation groups
- 36 assignable 1/3 octave KLARK TEKNIK DN370 graphic equalisers
- Up to 40 simultaneous multi-channel digital signal processing effects algorithms
- 29 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- 2 daylight viewable 15” full colour TFT display screens
- Fully interpolated touch sensitive controls
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS MIXTENDER App for iPad*
- Three bay auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply with N+1 redundancy
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.